VIU is a young and innovative eyewear label from Switzerland. We have set out to revolutionize the market for designer eyewear with our direct-to-consumer business model. Cutting out middle men we are able to combine highest quality with fair prices. VIU glasses are designed in Zurich and handmade in Italy and Japan. We offer a unique customer experience in currently 18 flagship stores across Switzerland, Germany and Austria, as well as our online store. Our main office locations are Zurich and Munich.
We are now looking for a Store Manager for our new flagship store in Stockholm opening in the first half of 2017. You are a passionate and engaged sales talent, have a strong interest in fashion and design and are great at running a retail store? Do you want to bring in your ideas and entrepreneurial drive to help shape the success story of a young and growing company? Then we would love to hear from you!
- - Join a rapidly growing fashion company shaping the future of the eyewear retail sector
- - Be part of the initial team to bring VIU to the Nordics
- - Lead the store team to deliver excellent sales and customer service
- - Manage day-to-day store operations and work with management to constantly improve performance and customer satisfaction
- - Shape an outstanding customer experience and build the local VIU community
- - Several years of experience as store manager in fashion or eyewear retail
- - Confident sales professional providing outstanding customer service
- - Persuasive communicator and motivator
- - Proficient in general management processes, tools and reporting
- - Optician or optometrist background a plus
- - Fluent in Swedish and English
- - Enthusiastic about fashion, design and art
WHAT WE OFFER
- - Open and dynamic culture with flat hierarchies and zero red tape
- - Competitive compensation package
- - Exciting development opportunities in a rapidly growing international start-up
- - Supply of amazing glasses for your personal use
Join the designer eyewear revolution and send your application (cover letter, CV, earliest start date) to email@example.com.